AirPods Pro 1st generation Pricing and Availability in Kenya
- The AirPods Pro 1st generation price in Kenya is KES 27,500 shillings. Its all-new, lightweight, in-ear design boasts a customizable fit while providing complete sonic performance. Use Active Noise Cancellation to keep you focused on enjoying your content, or switch to Transparency Mode to stay aware of what’s going on in the environment around you.
- Active Noise Cancellation continuously adapts to the geometry of your ear and the fit of the Eartips to keep you isolated from the world around you.
AirPods Pro 1st Generation price in Kenya and specs
|Price in Kenya
|Large, Medium, Small
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode
- Adaptive EQ
- Vent system for pressure equalization
- Custom high-excursion Apple driver
- Custom high dynamic range amplifier
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking
- Dual beamforming microphones
- Inward-facing microphone
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer
- Force sensor
- H1 headphone chip
- Press once to play, pause, or answer a phone call
- Press twice to skip forward
- Press three times to skip back
- Press and hold to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode
- Say “Hey Siri” to do things like play a song, make a call, or get directions
Sweat and Water Resistant
- Sweat and water-resistant (IPX4)
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening time with a single charge (up to 5 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency off)
- Up to 3.5 hours of talk time with a single charge
AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case
- More than 24 hours of listening time
- More than 18 hours of talk time
5 minutes in this case provides around 1 hour of listening time or around 1 hour of talk time
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
- iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
- Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
- Mac models with the latest version of macOS
- Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS
- Sweat and water-resistant.
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”.
- The adaptive EQ automatically tunes the music to your ears.
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit.
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music.
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you.
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking places sounds all around you.
- Force sensor lets you easily control your entertainment, answer or end calls, and more.
- More than 24 hours total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case.
- Spatialize Stereo supports stereo content with iOS 15 or later, Apple Music with Dolby Atmos or 5.1, and video content recorded in 5.1, 7.1, and Dolby Atmos from supported applications.
- AirPods (3rd generation) and AirPods Pro are sweat and water-resistant for non-water sports and exercise. AirPods (3rd generation) and AirPods Pro were tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and have a rating of IPX4 under IEC standard 60529. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge wet AirPods (3rd generation) and AirPods Pro
- Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Testing was conducted by Apple in October 2019 using preproduction AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case and software paired with iPhone 11 Pro Max units and prerelease software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256 Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50% and Active Noise Cancellation was enabled. With Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency turned off, listening time was up to 5 hours. Testing consisted of full AirPods Pro battery discharge while playing audio until the first AirPods Pro stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Requires the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- AirPods Pro can be used as Bluetooth headphones with Apple devices using earlier software and with non-Apple devices, but functionality is limited.
- Audio Sharing is not supported.
- MagSafe charging requires a compatible MagSafe charger. Wireless charging requires a Qi-certified wireless charger.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration